JogTracker is an Android application that measures time and distance for runners, walkers and cyclists.
JogTracker uses GPS to track your position and calculate distance in miles or kilometers. JagTracker can also show your route on Google Maps to help you find your way. It is also a fun and useful tool for setting goals and tracking progress and allows you to view your jog history and stats on the web.
"Jogtracker eschews bells and whistles to give you the pertinent info in a straight-talking, easy-to-digest style. A runner’s/cyclist’s/rower’s/etc’s, must-have."
- Michael Brook
Life of Android
Features included in the free version:
- Displays distance in miles or kilometers
- Shows both speed and pace
- Uses GPS and Google Maps to help you find your way
- Facebook and Twitter integration for sharing with friends
- Voice prompts at intervals keep you aware of your time, distance and pace without having to look at your phone
- Calculates calories burned
- A fun and useful tool for setting goals and tracking progress
- View your jog history on the web
- Private - Only friends see your history